Thursday, August 10, 2017

Another personal update


On a very personal note,

I have been trying to focus on my job duties since getting my
Sequoia back from the mechanic.     I have been hopping around from motel to motel
like a vagabond around Houston, occasionally staying at my estranged-wife's house and once at my
mom's.    I thought I would be semi-permanently back in a weekly-motel by now.   Surprisingly, there is a clean $ 50
motel in Houston ( and that includes taxes and fees ).

I found a rent house in a rural area west of Brenham that I really like, but the landlord is very suspicious of my
desire to live there ( 2003 South Berlin Road ).    It would be very risky to move there, since I never know where I am going
to be from day to day, and it would just wipe-out my budget, ( and I do not have any logical sane rational reason to live near Brenham. )

It has been 3 years I think, since I put my stuff in a rental storage unit ( in Brenham ), and started living out of a suit-case.   
Meaning my bed, my library,  picture frames, furniture, clothes, dishes, camping gear, and caving gear, and my office stuff.   
Some wise person once proclaimed, "do not let your possessions possess you."     I am certain they never paid $ 80 a month
rent or more storing their possessions.    Nor were they ever locked out of their storage unit.     They locked me out last week,
but I took care of it.

I will be in Mansfield ( south of Arlington ) this weekend, picking up my daughter from my sister and driving back to Arcola.
If any cavers are in the area, lets meet up for dinner.    281-995-8487

The good news, is that I have more work than I can handle.     I have been running my business using
ROSA R9 LXQt ( a GNU/Linux distro ) for about 3 weeks now.
   
[    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOzZa6_EbXs&t=741s  ]

No comments:

Post a Comment